7.11.2004

How the fuck about that, eh?


I try my best to hear good punk rock but I get stuck listening to some boxed-up crap instead. Them's the breaks, and I suppose you shan't hear much whining from me. Regardless, let's proffer a movie review for the viewers "out there".. Everyone, go see "Barfly". I've been through this before.. I recommend "Barfly" to someone and they see it. And, then, they wonder aloud, "What's so intersting about that?" Well, if you don't fucking get it, then you don't fucking get it. From what I've gathered, this film means absolutely nothing to just about anyone who's seen it. They are comfortably situated, and one more stupid film about a reckless drunk means very little. To me, it captures every little important thing. Self destruction is an immensley pertinent topic. I bet George W. Bush knew a thing or two about self destruction in "his day". Of course, now he can't even complete a damned sentence, these days, without fucking it up. Oh, for hope of the days when Man simply uses his brain to will himself into some sense of pertinance.

My brain feels sharp, yet my import seems winded. Give me a few moments and I'll voment up a hot-diggity-twinged bit of "something or other".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home