6.25.2004

Alright, babies.. if you thought last night's entry was upsetting, then you'd better start naptime early, because I'm going off the end tonight. Here's the story: Most of the writing on and about love is generally mushy, flowery and stereotypically poetic or, plainly, gay. As far as Serious Bastard is concerned, there is a significant absence of aggressive, potty mouthed "love talk". DO NOT confuse what I'm saying with the general, run-of-the-mill misogynist, chauvinistic "I'd like to bang her hot butt" crap. DO NOT confuse this with Henry Miller erotica. (Then again, what the hell would I know of Henry Miller since I've only read several hundred words of his writing, en total.) There must be a way to sincerely discuss love using foul words and aggressive behaviour. I don't just think my girlfriend is pretty like a meadow brook or precious as the morning sun upon dew dropped flower petals, I think she'd better get over here and give me a fucking kiss and every other woman on the planet is a no good pale impersonation of the perfect female form that she embodies. I don't just want to whisper pretty-baby nothings in her ear, I want to scream filthy, shocking gut-driven desires into empty midnight streets. I think it would do this society well if a new, modern male evolved. One who could fulfill the traditional, testosterone driven role while, at the same time, bringing a small bit of intelligence to the table. There's a long overdue need to sincerely mix erotica with love.. though, maybe I just don't read enough, and it's already been done.

Serious Bastard out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home