6.23.2004

Holy shit, people! Serious Bastard is back!!! My minions in the netherworld tell me that Locutious has been copying from Tarzanza! and that crap won't fly!!! There's no place in this world for a no good baby-time blog-copying poon-tang mush-stomper. Serious Bastard Blog is taking a new direction.. AS OF NOW! As far as I'm concerned.. this is now the "Love Blog" and all of my posts will be about the most beautiful woman in the world, my mind numbingly hot girlfriend! IF you have a problem with public displays of affection, then you'd better sulk your whiney ass over to some grump-blog where everyone spends their days moaning about 'blahblahblah' or 'wahh wahh wahh'. There's one thing that spins this worthless planet around in circles and that's "love"... l-o-v-e.. everything else is a waste! I wake up in the night with shakes and quakes and my neural cortex blasts out any number of irregular activities simply because I'm hopelessly captured by this woman of mine. If you have no woman (or man) who freaks the living shit out of you and pressure cooks your loins, then I pity your whiney-ass-no-good soul.

You've got who knows how many pointless groups of dung-schlobbers saying 'this and that' about what one needs to do to make their life right. Let me tell you! Let me tell you, if you aren't in love, then you're waiting to rot. Good luck to you, childrens.. love is stashed somewhere beneath the details.. but I'm not about to illuminate it for you. AND IF YOU EVER FIND LOVE AND DITCH IT, I WILL PERSONALLY UNLEASH AN UNHOLY ALLIANCE OF HELL-DEMON-SOUL-DESTROYING HURT UPON YOU!! Take that as your first warning.

Serious Bastard out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home