6.30.2004

Hey! Why don't you go fuck yourself!


You know what I want? I want an ocean of doofus-bloggers blogging about things they don't like while, at the same time, obliviously committing the exact acts they impugn (don't question me on whether the usage of 'impugn' is appropriate!!!) Go read gorffy for a taste of his raging rage, such as:
The internet, for all it's wonder, seems to have one little side effect that's starting to annoy me to no end. LITTLE KIDS ARE TOO FUCKING LAZY TO TYPE PROPERLY.
Now, I'll give little Gorffy a pass for his confusion of "it's" and "its". It happens to everybody. The irony is funny.. but not damnable. Maybe it isn't laziness that made him post "it's" instead of "its", but bald, eye-scorching ignorance, blinded by rage. Sadly, for Gorffys (hehehe) sake, he makes consistant (hahahahaha) spelling misteaks (^&*%^%^%!!!). THIS WIPES ME INTO A HATE-FILLED, RED-EYED FRANZY!! GO FUCK YOURSELF, GORFFY! Right now, I'm shouting and people are looking at me weird, wondering why I am so rage stuffed like angry shrimp. Take a tip from Serious Bastard, Gorffy:

If you're going to rage on how "no one can type anymore", make sure to check your fucking spelling!!



Hahaha, I hit him with three tags.. block qoute, bold, italics and heading 3. AND, I got him with a Dick Cheneyism. Also, note how I was nice and didn't bitch him out about using "internet" instead of "Internet".

Serious Basterd out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home